We would like to inform and update you about the requirements that are needed to work at the Centre for Cellular Imaging during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CCI is a shared scientific infrastructure, and our users come from different departments or institutions, and also from outside Gothenburg and Sweden, to operate the same microscopy equipment and take advantage of scientific services provided by a limited number of facility staff. In this setting, transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus between individuals or from contaminated surfaces is facilitated. Therefore, the rules below are set up to help both our staff and our users to stay safe and protect themselves.
We will keep these rules at least until the 31st of march 2022, and will keep you informed of any changes during this time.
Requested user behaviour when entering the CCI facility
- Users who are ill are not allowed to use the facility, even if it appears to be mild cold, with only a slight sneeze or cough or the like!
- All users who come to the facility need to bring their own mask and wear it when the CCI staff is in the microscope room . This is a requirement due to problems to keep distance, and ventilation in our small microscopy rooms.
- Currently, most of the microscopy trainings will be held online
- Two user per microscope and room per session is allowed (our microscope rooms are very small and we can no guaranty proper ventilation during long imaging periods). If you need to get input from an extra colleague or your supervisor, the CCI staff will help you with online connection from the CCI microscope computer to an outside computer.
- To minimize traffic in our facility: Users show up at the facility only after booking time online
- Be aware of current local restrictions and safety measures
Thank you for your cooperation, we appreciate it!