Collaborate with us
The University of Gothenburg is an open university involved in a constant flow of knowledge, education, and ideas with the rest of society. Cooperation to us means the exchange of knowledge.
Let our researchers and students help you develop your business while you share your knowledge with them. We can also help you with professional development or other types of collaborations. Together, we can make a difference and contribute to growth and development.
Become our partner
International networks and partner universities
Collaborate with our researchers and students
Our collaboration with Chalmers
Chalmers and the University of Gothenburg have joint centres of expertise and research and two fully shared departments, which means that the departments conduct research and education within both universities. We also have a large number of informal collaborations between researchers, teachers, and students at Chalmers and the University of Gothenburg.
Joint centres of expertise and research - examples
- Gothenburg Chair Programme for Advanced Studies (External link)
- Center for Intellectual Property (External link)
- Gothenburg Air and Climate Network, GAC (External link)
- Lighthouse - Swedish Maritime Competence Centre (External link)
- MedTech West (External link)
- Northern LEAD Logistics Centre (External link)
- Software centre (External link)