To be eligible for Axel Adler Scholarship:
- You are considered to be a fee-paying student.
- You have applied to a full-time Master- or Bachelor programme (for Bachelor only Software Engineering Programme and International Relations Programme) at the University of Gothenburg as your first priority in the international admission round at www.universityadmission.se.
- You have submitted your application for studies by 17 January 2022 through universityadmissions.se.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2022 through universityadmissions.se.
Eligible students (students who fulfil the requirements mentioned) will receive an email with application instructions by 8 February 2022. If you are an eligible student and have not received an email by this date, please let us know by sending a mail to email@example.com.
The invitation to apply for Axel Adler Scholarship will be sent to the email address you have registered at universityadmissions.se.
CV and Letter of Motivation
When applying for Axel Adler Scholarship you shall include a CV and a Letter of Motivation as written text, these are used for the selection of scholars. In the motivational letter you have the possibility to highlight merits in your CV or merits which isn’t stated in your CV. The CV and motivational letter should be enclosed as text in the application form. It is not possible to attach any other form of documentation to your scholarship application. It is possible to use the same CV and motivational letter as when applying for the programme (www.universityadmissions.se) if you consider these suitable for your scholarship application.
Academic staff make the assessment and ranking. They will have access to the information you have given in your application for the programme at www.universityadmissions.se. in order to assess your suitability for the programme as well as your commitment and desire to study.
Our ambition is to award a scholarship on each Master programme and around 60 recipients in total. The scholarship will be offered to the following groups:
- The largest group include scholarship applicants admitted at one of the Master of Arts and Master of Science programmes at the University of Gothenburg, a scholarship offer will be made on each programme.
- Scholarship applicants admitted to the Master of Fine Applied and Performing Arts programme at the University of Gothenburg, about 4 scholarships totally.
- One scholarship offer will be made for applicants admitted to the Bachelor’s programme Software Engineering and Management and one for applicants admitted to the Bachelor’s Programme International Relations.
Applicants selected to be awarded Axel Adler Scholarship will be notified by an announcement in the scholarship application portal and by email on 8 April 2022. Selected applicants admitted to the Bachelor’s programme Software Engineering and Management and the Bachelor’s programme International Relations will be notified by 14 April 2022.
Please note! The students that receive a scholarship offer must reply within 7 days if they accept the scholarship or not. Otherwise, the scholarship will be offered to the next applicant.
You cannot combine Axel Adler Scholarship with other tuition-fee scholarships like for example from the Swedish Institute, the Richard C. Malmsten Memorial Foundation Scholarship, or the Volvo Group.