Facts & Figures
The School was founded in 1923 as a private business school. In 1961 the School beacame a public institution. After its amalgamation with the University of Gothenburg in 1971, the School was recognized as an independent unit within the University in 1986. Today, the School comprises four departments, a number of research centres and other units. There are about 400 faculty and staff and 3 700 full-time students (about 7000 individuals). The School is accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA - the “Triple Crown”.