How to get to the School
From the airport
Airport bus to "Centralstationen", get off at "Korsvägen". Tram no 2 towards "Högsbotorp", get off at "Handelshögskolan".
From the trainstation
Tram no 2 towards "Högsbotorp", get off at "Handelshögskolan"
Tram no 3,6 and 11, get off at "Hagakyrkan". Three minute walk from the School.
Bus 25, 761 and Rosa Express, get off at "Pilgatan", right next to the School.
We also advise you to use the Travel planner to find your way from all corners within the greater Gothenburg area.
If you are traveling by foot or car we advise you to use google maps to find your way to Vasagatan 1.
Find your way at Vasagatan 1 (main building) and Viktoriagatan 13
Departments and units at Vasagatan 1
- Business Administration: J and B5 (Industrial and Financial Management & Logistics)
- Law: C, floors 4,5 and 6
- Economics and Statistics: E and D, floors 5 and 6
- Environment for Development: E6
- Facuty Office: B6
- Dean: A6
- Malmstenvåningen (Dean's office, conference rooms): A6
- Graduate School: B4
- External Relations, communications: A6
- International Office: D6
- Economics Library: A4
- Handelserätten (restaurant): E3
- HHGS (Student union): L2-3
- Campus Service: F, 3rd floor
- Reception desk: A, 2nd floor
Lecture halls at Vasagatan 1
Finance Lab: D5
Gunilla Bornmalm-Jardelöw-salen: E4
Other lecture halls and rooms are located through their designation, e.g B34 means B-building, 3rd floor, room 34.
Departments and units at Viktoriagatan 13
- Centre for Consumer Science
- Economy and Society (Economic History, Human Geography,Innovation and Entrepreneurship): Viktoriagatan 13
- Gothenburg Research Institute: Viktoriagatan 13
- External Relations
- Career Service