- Students spend the first year at LUISS Guido Carli University and the second year at the School.
- Up to eight places available
- Only students from MSc IIM may participate.
- You must have successfully completed your bachelor's degree. Students currently finalizing their Bachelor’s degree must successfully complete their degree no later than the end of June 2020.
- No tuition fees will be charged by the host university but students will be liable for all expenses including visa, travel, housing etc.
Selection is based on the follwoing:
GMAT or GRE General Test result. The GMAT or GRE General Test result must not be older than five years by the application deadline. Read more about GMAT and GRE General test here. Number of higher education credits (HEC) (maximum 225 HEC) Academic Merit Academic purpose statement/letter CV
Application deadline: May 4, 2020 (5 p.m.). The application link and further information will be sent to you if you have applied to the Master in Innovation and Industrial Management programme.
LUISS website: http://www.luiss.edu/
For further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org