Ongoing studies in this field focus on safety, patient participation, experiences in patients of all ages and on person-centered care.
Examples of projects:
- Opiod-free anaesthesia and post-operative care
- Patient safety and intrahospital transports of critically ill patients
- Safe monitoring with google glasses during anaestestic
- Weaning patients from mechanical ventilation
- DIAC Drama in acute and Critical Care
- PPPSA Patient Participation in Patients Safety Activities
- Safe hands and theatre care
In addition, knowledge of complementary methods in emergency care is being developed. Further studies in health economics, leadership and organizational changes in the field are also ongoing.
Studies are also planned for implementation research and transport of patients in emergency care. Our research is conducted in close collaboration with Sahlgrenska University Hospital.
The activities we carry out as part of this research include writing scientific articles for international publication, retreats for writing research applications, and clinical research and transferring scientific knowledge to promote evidence-based care.
Research group leaders
Researchers, professors, associate professors
Annette Erichsen Andersson
Hanan Alshehri Hamdan
Daniel W. Norbeck