Doctoral studies consist of a course element of 90 higher education credits and a thesis element of 150 higher education credits, for a total of 240 higher education credits.
The course element consists of:
- Theory and method courses, so-called F1 courses, 45 higher education credits, completed by all postgraduate students.
- Subject-specific courses, so-called F2 courses, 45 higher education credits.
- Business Administration as a Research Field, 15 credits
- Quantitative Methods in Business Administration, 7,5 credits
- Introduction to Research Ethics and Good Research Practice,3 credits
- Theory of Science, 7,5 credits
- Qualitative Research Methods in Business Administration, 7,5 credits
- Pathways to academic writing, 7,5 credits
Nordic Phd Program in Management Accounting
The Department is involved in a Nordic collaboration for research studies in Management accounting. Nordic Phd Program in Management Accounting