Do you want to get involved in the centre?
How to become part of CCHS's interdisciplinary research environment.
Through CCHS, you become part of a cross-facultative and international research environment.
A large part of CCHS's activities are open to everyone (seminars, newsletters, social media, etc.). PhD students, early career researchers and senior researcher with a focus on critical heritage studies at the University of Gothenburg are welcome to join the activities more actively.
If you are an active researcher at the University of Gothenburg:
- Participate in or present research at the CCHS event series. If interested, contact Jenny Högström Berntson (email@example.com)
- CCHS distribute a Newsletter with international scope - do you want to be featured in the newsletter or share news? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a critical heritage studies researcher and want visibility through our web? Contact email@example.com
- Several interdisciplinary research groups are active within the centre, e.g. #food heritage, Dig Where You Stand, heritage and wellbeing, see under the "Research" tab for more information and contact details.
Open to all
- Would you like to subscribe to the CCHS newsletter?
Sign up via qr code to the right.
- Follow CCHS on Facebook for current information
- Follow the Heritage Academy on Facebook for current information
- Would you like to subscribe to the Heritage Academy newsletter (in Swedish)?
Sign up via the second qr code to the right.
- Listen to the podcast Inside the Box - a podcast about cultural heritage and museum objects. Produced by CCHS, the Museum of World Culture and Folkuniversitetet in Gothenburg. Some of the episodes are in English.
- Listen to Matarvspodden where our moderator Lisa Haeger discuss food and heritage with researchers and authors (in Swedish).
- Are you interested in collaboration between research and museums, archves etc.?
The Heritage Academy is a platform for collaboration between various cultural and memorial institutions, the University of Gothenburg and the Västra Götaland region.
- It is possible to submit proposals for publications for the book series Cambridge Elements series: Critical heritage studies.
Researcher from another country
Do you want to become a guest researcher, do an internship, co-apply or connect research projects to CCHS? Contact us and we will tell you more and investigate the possibilities for cooperation.
Are you looking for PhD positions och vacancies?
All positions and vacancies can be found:
Research stay at CCHS or collaboration ideas?
Are you interested in our research environment? Feel free to contact us with information about yourself and your project, and we will have a dialogue about this. Contact details below.
Contact information CCHS
Director Astrid von Rosen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator: Jenny Högström Berntson: email@example.com