Health Economics Network in Western Sweden
The aim of the network is to increase the knowledge and interest in health economics topics and to provide a meeting point for dialogue, collaboration and exchange of knowledge for everyone interested in health economics.
The aim of the network is also to stimulate the interest of economic evaluation of health care interventions and to promote health economics to be included as a part of health care decision making.
The network arranges four half-day meeting per year with different health economic topics. In connection with two of the meetings, the network also arranges workshops for a smaller number of participants. The seminars are open and free for everyone with an interest in health economics within University of Gothenburg, Region Västra Götaland and Region Halland as well as within the pharmaceutical and medtech industry.
The number of participants at the seminars is limited and hence a notification of attendance is required.
The seminars are held in Swedish. More information about the seminars are found at the Swedish page. (Choose Swedish on the top of this page)
The network is led by a working group consisting of:
- Josefine Persson (University of Gothenburg)
- Mikael Svensson (University of Gothenburg)
- Kristian Bolin (University of Gothenburg)
- Anders Carlqvist (Region Västra Götaland)
- Micael Nilsson (Region Halland)
- Helena Lundquist (Janssen)
- Klas Rikner (AstraZeneca)
- Maria Andersson (AstraZeneca)
- Ingela Björholt (Nordic Health Economics)