Information about the data
Data accusition is made using a Campbell Scientific CR10 logger at a samplig interval of 10 seconds and an averaging period of 10 minutes.
Local Standard Time (LST) is used (i.e. no daylight savings time).
Roof station - Department of Earth Sciences
The station is located on the roof of our department at 75 meter above sea level.
The station currently includes:
- Wind speed (Visala, WAV15)
- Wind direction (Visala, WAV15)
- Air temperature and humidiy (Rotronic, YA 100)
- Precipitation (Ahlborn)
- Incoming shortwave radiation (DeltaT, SPN1)
- Incoming longwave radiation (Kipp & Zonen, CM3)
Here you find the latest downloaded data from the roof station
Right click on the image at the link above and "save link as" to download the uppdateted data for the last four days of as an *.csv document.
Here you can find a plot showing measurements from the last four days.
Old climate data
Here you can download monthly tab-separated textfiles from the roof station