Apply for MFA Contemporary Performative Arts
This information concerns the Master's programme in Contemporary Performative Arts.
Your application process
The following applied to students starting autumn 2022
- Apply for the programme through universityadmissions.se
Application period: 1 December 2021 – 17 January 2022. NB: Choose autumn 2022 for your search.
- Deadline to complete your eligibility (supporting documentation): no later than 1 February 2022. More information on general requirements for master's level studies.
- Pay your application fee no later than 1 February 2022. If you are exempt from paying the application fee, you must prove your exemption status by the same date. More information on universityadmissions.se.
- Submit your portfolio (project idea, CV, personal letter) through SlideRoom. Deadline 31 January 2022 (at 23.59 CET).
- Interview: Based on the portfolios some applicant will be called for an interview. All interviews will be held via Zoom.
- Admissions results published: 7 April 2022 through My pages on universityadmissions.se