Apply for MFA Contemporary Performative Arts
This information concerns the Master's programme in Contemporary Performative Arts.
Your application process
The following applies for start autumn 2024
- Apply for the programme through universityadmissions.se
Application period: 1 December 2023 – 15 January 2024. NB: Choose autumn 2024 for your search.
- Deadline to complete your eligibility (supporting documentation) at universityadmissions.se: no later than 1 February 2024. More information on general requirements for master's level studies.
- Pay your application fee no later than 1 February 2024. If you are exempt from paying the application fee, you must prove your exemption status by the same date. More information on universityadmissions.se.
- Submit your portfolio (project idea, CV, personal letter) through SlideRoom. Deadline 18 January 2024 at 23.59 CET. You create your own account in the system.
- Interview: Based on the portfolios some applicant will be called for an interview. In end of January/beginning of February you will be notified by e-mail if you'll be called for an interview. All interviews will be held via Zoom.
The interviews will be conducted during office hours (CET) on the following dates: 5, 6 February, 9 February and 26, 27, 28 February. You will be assigned a date and time if you are called for an interview.
- Admissions results published: 21 March 2024 through My pages on universityadmissions.se