Staff at the master programme Contemporary Performative Arts
The programme's teachers are presented below. Curious about who we are? Click on the respective link below for the teachers' presentations and pictures. In addition to the teachers, a number of administrative and technology staff work on the education.
- Stefan Åkesson, programme supervisor for master programme in Contemporary Performative Arts
- Cecilia Lagerström, professor in performance practices
- Anne Södergren, senior lecturer in performance practices specialisation singing
- Victoria Brattström, supervisor independent project
- Nathalie S Fari, doctoral student