For a more extensive list of publications please visit this page
Popular Science Articles
Swedish Cancer Foundation
An article on the TAT groups work with targeted alpha therapy of ovarian cancer, brought about the fellowship awarded to Emma Aneheim during 2019 by the same foundation. In Swedish "Konstgjort grundämne ska stråla sönder cancer i äggstockarna"
Science Spotlight - Fred Hutch News
The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center published a popular science news article on their web-page "Fine-tuning radioimmunotherapy with an alpha-emitting radionuclide" in April 15, 2013, concerning a collaborative work with Tom Bäck.
Innovative immunotherapy. Lars Jacobsson and Ragnar Hultborn. International Innovation, May 2012, (Research Media, UK, pp 114-116).
Onkologi i Sverige
Konform strålterapi på cellnivå med alfaradioligander. The article (in Swedish) is found via the link below. The article was published in the 5th issue at pages 66-71, 2011.
A summary of the article was published on the 7th of June, 2007.
Anna Gustafsson-Lutz, Chemist.
Development of targeted alpha therapy with Bi-213 and At-211 for the treatment of disseminated cancer - Synthesis and evaluation of pretargeting components and radioimmunoconjugates. Institute of Clinical Sciences. Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg. 2016.
Elin Cederkrantz, Physicist.
Pharmacokinetics and dosimetry in intraperitoneal radioimmunotherapy with At-211. Institute of Clinical Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg. 2014.
Karin Magnander, Physicist.
Formation and Repair of Complex DNA Damage Induced by Ionizing Radiation Institute of Clinical Sciences. Sahlgrenska Academy. University of Gothenburg. 2013.
Sofia Frost, Chemist.
Pretargeting agents and 211At-labeled effector molecules. Synthesis and preclinical evaluation for pretargeted alpha-radioimmunotherapy. Institute of Clinical Sciences. Sahlgrenska Academy. University of Gothenburg. 2012. Read the thesis here.
Kristina Claesson, Physicist.
Radiobiological effects of alpha-particles from Astatine-211. From DNA damage to cell death. Institute of Clinical Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg. 2011.
19. Johan Almblad
Pretargeted radioimmunotherapy using the inverse diels alder addition between tetrazine and trans-cyclooctene Supervisor: Sture Lindegren, Emma Aneheim, 2017.
18. John Apelman
Production of an Avidin Conjugated Antibody Pretargeting Agent Supervisor: Sture Lindegren, Emma Aneheim, 2015.
17. Tierra Duffield
Synthesis and Quality Control of Radiohalogenated PSMA Inhibitors for Targeted Therapy of Prostate Cancer Supervisor: Sture Lindegren, Emma Aneheim, 2015.
16. David Wadsten
Fc-gammaR in Alpha-radioimmunotherapy: Work up of a head to head in vivo comparison of F(ab)2 fragments with intact IgG MX35 Supervisor: Per Albertsson, 2013.
15. Besart Rexhaj
Initial development of voxel dose kernel dosimetry in MATLAB for alpha particles using Alpha Camera imaging of tissue samples Supervisors: Tom Bäck and Stig Palm, 2013.
Articles, Books and Chapters
84. Lindegren S, Albertsson P, Bäck T, Jensen H, Palm S, Aneheim E.Realizing Clinical Trials With Astatine-211: The Chemistry Infrastructure. Cancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals 2020;35(2)
83. Aneheim E, Palm S, Jensen H, Ekberg C, Albertsson P, Lindegren S. Towards elucidating the radiochemistry of astatine – Behavior in chloroform. Scientific Reports 2019;9;15900
82. Denk C, Wilkovitsch M, Aneheim E, Herth M, Jensen H, Lindegren S, Mikula H. Multifunctional clickable reagents for rapid bioorthogonal astatination and radio‐crosslinking. ChemPlusChem 2019;84: 775–778
81. Dekempeneer Y, Bäck T, Aneheim E, Jensen H, Puttemans J, Xavier C, Keyaerts M, Palm S, Albertsson P, Lahoutte T, Caveliers V, Lindegren S, D'Huyvetter M, Labeling of anti-HER2 nanobodies with astatine-211: Optimization and the effect of different coupling reagents on their in vivo behaviour.
80. Hallqvist A, Bergmark K, Bäck T, Andersson H, Dahm-Kähler P, Johansson M, Lindegren S, Jensen H, Jacobsson L, Hultborn R, Palm S, Albertsson P. Intraperitoneal alpha-emitting radio immunotherapy with Astatine-211 in relapsed ovarian cancer; long-term follow-up with individual absorbed dose estimations. J Nucl Med, 2019;60(8):1073-1079