Announcements for scholarships at the Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology
Terms for a scholarship set up by the University of Gothenburg
- The scholarship is in accordance with the rules set up by the Vice-Chancellor (Dnr V 2018/1097).
- The scholarship is granted for education or other purposes and may not be paid out for any work performed for the benefit of the University.
- The scholarship is not to be considered as an employment, a scholar has no right to social benefits such as sickness compensation, parental leave, pension, vacation.
- No travel allowance will be paid to the scholar.
- The scholar will be insured throughout the scholarship period.
- If any hindrance to use the scholarship for the intended purposes a reconsideration/reappraisal of the granted scholarship may be permitted.
- The Swedish Tax Authorities should be informed about the scholarship if applicable.