Solveig Elisabeth Hausken-Sutter
Doctoral StudentDepartment of Food and Nutrition and Sport
About Solveig Elisabeth Hausken-Sutter
- Doctoral student in sport science at the Department of Food and Nutrition, and Sport Science since January 2017.
- Master’s degree in Health and Social Psychology from the University of Oslo (2012).
- Worked as a research assistant in the project ”Family & Diet” at the Department of Nutrition, University of Oslo,
- "An interdisciplinary research methodology to address the complexity of youth sport injury aetiology: Towards a more comprehensive understanding"
- The overarching aim of this thesis is to develop, implement and evaluate an interdisciplinary research methodology for the study of youth sport injury aetiology.
- The context in which the thesis research is conducted is the interdisciplinary research project “Injury free children and adolescents: Towards best practice in Swedish football” (FIT project), which is financed by the Swedish Research Council for Sport Science (CIF)
- Through methodological pluralism and interparadigmatic integration, researchers can begin to ask more and new questions that will provide novel insight into the complex phenomenon of injury aetiology. Consequently, more effective injury prevention strategies can be developed.
- Health behavior
- Sport science
- Social psychology
- Sport sociology
Member of the research group Sport Coaching and Physical Activity (SCoPE)
The reliability of the general functioning scale in Norwegian 13–15-year-old adolescents and association with family dinner
Solveig E. S. Hausken, Hanne C. Lie, Nanna Lien, Ester F.C Sleddens, Elisabeth L. Melbye, Mona Bjelland
Nutrition Journal - 2019-01-01
Researching overuse injuries among adolescent soccer players using an interdisciplinary
Injury-Free Children and Adolescents: Towards Better Practice in Swedish Football (FIT
Understanding and researching youth football injuries with an interdisciplinary approach: Current literature and project
Svårt att söka och få hjälp för alkoholproblem - Yrkesverksamma, socialt etablerade föredrar individuell samtalsbehandling och privat vårdgivare, visar
Solveig E. S. Hausken, Rickard Lönner, Claudia Fahlke, Fredrik Spak
Lakartidningen - 2016-01-01
Changes in adolescents' and parents' intakes of sugar-sweetened beverages, fruit and vegetables after 20 months: Results from the HEIA study - A comprehensive, multi-component school-based randomized
Mona Bjelland, Solveig E. S. Hausken, Ingunn H. Bergh, May Grydeland, Knut Inge Klepp, Lene F. Andersen, Torunn H. Totland, Nanna Lien
Food and Nutrition Research - 2015-01-01
Development of family and dietary habits questionnaires: The assessment of family processes, dietary habits and adolescents' impulsiveness in Norwegian adolescents and their
Mona Bjelland, Solveig E. S. Hausken, Ester F.C. Sleddens, Lene F. Andersen, Hanne C. Lie, Arnstein Finset, Lea Maes, Elisabeth L. Melbye, Kari Glavin, Merete W. Hanssen-Bauer, Nanna Lien
International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity - 2014-01-01