Andrea Karlsson Valik
Doctoral StudentDepartment of
About Andrea Karlsson Valik
- PhD-student since August 2019 (ongoing), University of Gothenburg
- Clinical Psychologist license 2015
- Graduated from the Psychologist Program 2014, University of Gothenburg
- Clinical experience from working with children and adolescents in psychiatric outpatient clinics and primary care facilities
- Member of the research group GRID (The Gothenburg group for Research In Developmental psychology)
Andrea has worked as a child and adolescent clinical psychologist with a particular interest in trauma-related problems. She is trained in the therapy methods Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
Andrea's doctoral thesis is part of the project called Peer Relations In School from an Ecological perspective (PRISE), which examines peer sexual harassment among middle school students.
PSH-C: A measure of peer sexual harassment among
PSH-C: A Measure of Peer Sexual Harassment Among
Characteristics of peer sexual harassment in late childhood:
What, where, who and how
Andrea Valik, Kristina Holmqvist Gattario, Carolina Lunde, Therése Skoog
European Association for Research on Adolescence (EARA) 2020 (Online) Conference - Adolescence in a rapidly changing world, held in Porto, Portugal, from 2nd to 5th September 2020 - 2020