Reports and investigations
Here you will find reports and investigations related to aquaculture.
• EUMOFA study - Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
• Coller FAIRR: Protein Producer Index 2019.
• FAO Report: The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture (2020)
• FAO Report: The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture (2018)
• Strategic Approaches for Aquaculture Industry Development : Flat Oyster Cultivation in Scandinavia (2013).
• The World Bank: Growing aquaculture in sustainable ecosystems (2013)
• BlueFrontiers Report: Managing the environmental costs of_aquaculture (2011)
• Costa-Pierce: Ocean foods ecosystems for planetary survival
in the anthropocene, World Nutrition Forum (2016)
• FAO Report: Site selection and carrying capacities for inland and coastal aquaculture (2010)
• FAO Report: The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture (2014)
• The World Bank Report: Fish to 2030: prospects for fisheries and aquaculture (2013)
• OECD Report: Green Growth in Fisheries and Aquaculture (2015)
• FAO Technical paper: Impact of rising feed ingredient prices on
aquafeeds and aquaculture production
An important task for SWEMARC is to disseminate scientifically accurate and objective information about aquaculture. Here we will compile resources that may increase knowledge about aquaculture in Sweden.
The growing aquaculture country (Det växande vattenbrukslandet) SOU 2009:26.
The investigation of Swedish aquaculture was done by the Ministry of Rural Affairs in 2009.
Pdf in Swedish (summary in English).
Aquaculture 2009 Statistical messages (Vattenbruk 2009 Statistiska meddelanden). JO 60 SM 1001
A statistical report produced by SCB on behalf of the former Fiskeriverket (now Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Mangement).
Pdf in Swedish (Summary in English).
The prerequisites for, and potential of, cod farming in Sweden.
Report on preliminary studies on the conditions for cod farming in Sweden carried out by Institute of marine Research (SLU) and Vattenbrukarna.