Apply for MFA Organ and Related Keyboard Instruments
This information concerns applications to the Master's Programme in Organ and Related Keyboard Instruments.
Your application process
The following applies to students starting autumn 2022.
- Apply for the programme through universityadmissions.se
Application period: 1 December 2021 – 17 January 2022.
- Complete your eligibility no later than 1 February 2022. More information on general requirements for master's level studies.
- Pay your application fee no later than 1 February 2022. If you are exempt from paying the application fee, you must prove your exemption status by the same date. More information on universityadmissions.se.
- Choose between admission tests on campus or digitally: 2 February 2022, we will send an e-mail asking you whether you want to do your admission test on site or online.
- Admission tests on campus: You will be contacted by a teacher during calendar week 8 to choose the organ you want to play on. Tests and interviews will take place on 8 March 2022.
- Digital admission tests: Submit your work test via SlideRoom from 4 to 28 February 2022. On 2 March, you will receive an invitation for an interview via video call which will take place on 8 March 2022.
- Admission decision: 7 April 2022 through My pages on universityadmissions.se