Research in Logic and Mathematical methodology
Our research group in Logic employs mathematical methodology to investigate the Metamathematics of Foundational Systems (especially systems related to first and second order arithmetic, and Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory), Modal and Temporal Logics, Axiomatic Theories of Truth, Logical Constants, and Dependence Logic.
- Ali Enayat, Professor Emeritus
- Bahareh Afshari, Senior Lecturer
- Rasmus Blanck, Senior Lecturer
- Fredrik Engström, Senior Lecturer
- Martin Kaså, Senior Lecturer
- Graham Leigh, Senior Lecturer
- Giacomo Barlucchi, Doctoral Student
- Tjeerd Fokkens, Doctoral Student
- Mattias Granberg Olsson, Doctoral Student
- Dominik Wehr, Doctoral Student
See respective personal web page and publications: Link to staff list
More detailed information about our research group can be found on our external webpage and the personal pages of our researchers.