In order to be accepted for the Master’s Programme in Global Health, students must meet the basic entrance requirements, hold a Bachelor’s degree worth 180 credits in a social sciences, health sciences, economics, arts main area or equivalent and English B/English 6 at upper secondary level or equivalent IELTS 6.5 where no section may be less than 5.5, or TOEFL 575 points, TWE 4.5 points.
More information about English language requirements
Admissions are made every autumn. You need to submit a number of documents in your application. Detailed instructions regarding the proofs of academic qualifications and English proficiency can be found at universityadmissions.se.
Submit these documents:
- A complete CV-template (use our CV-template)
- A verification of your Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Documentation of your English proficiency, such as Engelska B/Engelska 6, TOEFL-, IELTS- or TWE-test
The CV-template embraces the following:
- a short description of earlier education
- a short description of earlier work experience and possible practical experience of global health and research experience
- motivation to apply for this programme and professional plans for the future
Use our CV-template
The CV-template should be written in English, 200-250 words.
Only applications using our template will be considered.
First priority is given to applicants submitting a complete CV-template in English together with correct verification of degree and English requirements. The application be ranked by the Institute of Medicine due to quality and content.
Apply for the Master's programme in Global Health at universityadmissions.se
- 15 April for applicants with a Swedish degree
- 15 January for applicants with an international degree
Submit your verification of Bachelor's degree, documentation of your English proficiency and CV-template in your application at antagning.se
More information about the documents you need to submit here
Swedish and foreign students who are citizens of an EU country are not charged tuition fees. Students from countries outside the EU pay a fee of SEK 134,700 per academic year.
Students from partner universities, where formal agreements have been signed, are exempted from course fees. Students from countries outside the EU will be able to apply for a grant, in competition with other applicants.
More information about tuition fees