Main field of study – English:
- Was on an exchange in Tanzania and was subsequently offered a job as an administrator at the Swedish Embassy in Dar es Salaam
- United Nations (New York)
- Communications officer at ICA
Main field of study – Japanese:
- After graduation, worked as a translator within the University of Gothenburg, was then admitted to a third-cycle programme at SOAS University of London.
Main field of study – French:
- Had a practical placement as part of the programme at the predecessor to the Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society in Stockholm and ultimately got a job with that Agency.
Main field of study – Arabic:
- Developed an app that facilitates communication between Swedish government agencies and Arabic-speaking people. During the thesis work, collaborated with Chalmers University of Technology, ultimately getting a job there as a research assistant.
Main field of study – Spanish:
- Sahlgrenska University Hospital, International care, administrative work with international patients
- Swedish Migration Agency in Stockholm
Main field of study – Chinese:
- Practical placement at a Swedish embassy in China