Open position: Researcher in environmental plankton monitoring
The project consists of sampling the full pelagic ecosystem at three stations on the Swedish west coast.
• Be responsible for environmental monitoring of plankton at Kristineberg. Collaboration with staff at Loven Centre Kristineberg is expected and the position is based on funding from the Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management
• Sampling of plankton from research vessel and smaller boats, analysis of phytoplankton, zooplankton and jellyfish.
• Perform primary production and bacterial respiration measurements using radioisotope techniques
• Perform nutrient analysis using autoanalyser
• Present a yearly report of the data.
Closing date: 2018-05-15