Maria Jervelycke Belfrage
LECTURERJournalism Media and Communication
About Maria Jervelycke Belfrage
Maria Jervelycke Belfrage works as a lecturer in radio journalism at JMG.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism
- High school teacher
- Studies in TV production, linguistics, social science and university pedagogics.
- Reporter at the Swedish Radio station, SR, between 1995-2003.
- Freelance reporter for the program language, P1, SR, and deputy editor of Ring P1, SR in Gothenburg since 2003.
- Board member of the National Press Club and Society of Investigative Journalists, FGJ.
- Active in Social Media, especially regarding debates on journalism and community development.
Course coordinator for radio education at JMG.
Since 2010 involved in a joint university, faculty-wide network of IT teachers in the University, called the SIP, Coordinating IT teachers. The project builds on the experience, knowledge and inspiration and is designed to interact, promote and disseminate the use of ICT as a pedagogical tool.
Search the university image database for more photos. (Search on the name or on JMG).
News in Social Media. Incidental consumption and the role of opinion
Sociala medier: en nyhetsdistributör att räkna
News in social media – young peoples’ use and
Offentlighetsprincipen i den journalistiska västsvenska
Maria Jervelycke Belfrage, Gabriella Sandstig
Nordic Political Science Association Conference 2014, NOPSA, 12-15 August, Gothenburg, Sweden. Working group 28: Marknadisering i offentlig förvaltning - utmaningar för demokratin och välfärdsstaten - 2014-01-01