Study abroad - Marketing and Consumption
If you are interested in going on an exchange term, here is some valuable information for you. Please read it carefully.
You can find all partner universities here:
Specifics for students at Marketing and Consumption
You can choose to study abroad, preferably during Term 3. However, there is no formal hindrance for Term 2, but the core courses during this semester are more difficult to replace.
If you choose our in-depth elective courses Digital Marketing and/or Service Design - applied consumer behavior during spring (Term 2), these courses can replace Retail Marketing and/or Creating, developing and dissolving business relationships (only if you are on exchange during
1) must be on a graduate level
2) cannot have the same/almost the same content as another course you have taken/will take within your programme
3) must cover the topics of business administration, finance, economics, economic history and/or economic geography
You must find approved replacement courses for the core courses. Replacement course/s must be equivalent to at least 5 ECTS/hp.
Exchange during Term 2
If you choose to study abroad during Term 2, you must find replacement courses for the core courses:
• Branding and Consumption
• Advanced Qualitative Methods
Exchange during Term 3
If you choose to study abroad during Term 3, you must find in-depth courses in marketing to replace the core courses:
• Retail Marketing (can be replaced with another in-depth course in marketing).
• Creating, developing and dissolving business relationships (can be replaced with another in-depth course in marketing).
Year 1. Term 2, Spring
|Period 1 & 2||Branding and Consumption 7.5 hp
|Advanced Qualitative Methods 7.5 hp
|Period 3 & 4||Elective 15 hp|
Year 2. Term 3, Autumn
|Period 1 & 2||Elective 15 hp|
|Period 3||Retail Marketing 7.5 hp
|Period 4||Creating, developing and dissolving business relationships