How to apply
The quickest way to get your head around the admissions process is to follow the steps presented on this page.
All students applying for a 2 year master's programme at the School of Business, Economics and Law will follow the same steps. Only difference is that there are two different application periods; one for international students from outside of the EU/EEA (January) and one for national and international aplicants from the EU/EEA (April).
1. Find a master's programme
Find your master's programme at School of Business, Economics and Law.
2. Check prerequisites and selection criteria
- Check the general entrance requirements and programme specific requirements (on each programme page)
Check the English language requirements
- Check how we select students who fulfil the requirements (on each programme page)
3. Take the GMAT/GRE General Test
A GMAT/GRE General Test result increases your chances of securing a place on the programme, but it is not a mandatory requirement.
4. Apply online
Please note the deadlines.
If you need help with the application please contact Admissions Support
- International applicants
Application period students from outside of the EU/EEA: 16 October 2020-15 January 2021Apply on www.universityadmissions.se
Application period students from EU/EEA: 15 March 2021-15 April 2021Apply on www.universityadmissions.se
- National applicants
Application period: 15 March 2021-15 April 2021
Apply on www.antagning.se and www.universityadmissions.se
5. Processing of your application
The national admission’s department will evaluate the general entrance requirement, and the staff at the School of Business, Economics and Law evaluates the programme specific requirements.
Please note that this assessment evaluation process will take a while. Information on when the admission result is published is available at www.universityadmissions.se under the headline key dates.
6. Admission result
7. Arrange for your studies at the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg
Find more information at our Student Portal.