The Academy of Music and Drama usually organizes more than 200 public concerts and performances annually. The event calendar contains all public events arranged by the academy as well as events elsewhere in and around Gothenburg where our students participate within the framework of their studies.
Programmes, ticket links and more can be found in each calendar event.
All ticket purchases are made online via the Billetto service. We provide no box office. You can show your purchased tickets from your mobile phone or print them at home and bring the printout.
About Billetto, your account, cancellation insurance, refunds etc.
Ticket scanning takes place at the entrance to the event venue.
Tickets for the events will be released on three occasions during the autumn of 2021
- September 22 at 12.00: tickets for September and October
- October 14 at 12.00: tickets for November
- November 11 at 12.00: tickets for December
General: SEK 75
Orchestra concerts, Christmas shows, opera: SEK 150/100
School groups, children under 12 years: Free admission (ticket booking mandatory)
Lunchtime event: Free admission, no tickets
- Ticket purchases only online via card payment, Swish, Klarna, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. We do not accept cash.
- Prices include handling fee.
- Purchased tickets are only repurchased for canceled events. The ticket price is refunded except for the handling fee and VAT (value-added tax).
- It is not possible to reserve tickets in advance, only purchases are valid.
- The tickets are unnumbered, you choose your seating.
- Events in our premises that are arranged by others than the Academy of Music and Drama use their own ticketing systems. For more information, contact the corresponding organizer.
There are toilets for visitors with and without functional diversity in the entrance hall. All toilets are gender neutral.
Our café is closed for the time being.