Arranged by Centre for Cellular Imaging at the Sahlgrenska Academy, Gothenburg. 3 higher education credits.
Dates for lectures: 25 - 29 April, 2022
The course deals with different aspects of modern cellular and molecular microscopy. Teaching will be performed through lectures and group discussions.
The following topics will be covered:
- Basic concepts in fluorescence microscopy
- How to prepare cells/tissues for light and electron microscopy
- Live cell imaging
- Advanced Techniques in microscopy
- Application of modern microscopy methods for current research topics
- Use of single and multi-photon imaging in Life Science
- Laser capture microdissection for non-contact sample handling
- SIM/SMLM/STED Super-resolution microscopy
- SEM/TEM electron microscopy