The research in the department focuses on questions concerning teaching, learning and professional development. Examples include classroom studies, design based research, and evaluation of and assessment of teaching and learning.
- Developing summative assessment literacy
- Education for sustainable development in an unequal world
- Growing through mentoring
- On BOUNCE! Practice-based feedback - A Study of Theater, Teaching and Dance Sit…
- Prospective teachers’ ability to teach early arithmetic skills - PROTEA
- Refining the Ethical Eye and Ethical Voice
- School in Society - Students, Principals, and Teachers as Political Subjects
- Seeing or counting?
- SLS - Sustainable Learning of Statistics