We invite papers that provoke discussion about, but are not limited to, the following themes:
- Lessons from/in pandemic times (for research, teaching and learning, community engagement, professional learning, leadership, academic practices, professional education, student engagement, boundaries student/professional/private life? ….)
- Bringing bodies back in - what will/could this look like?
- Space and place in the post-pandemic university
- Reorienting university conditions (where are we heading and what can we do?)
- Disrupted and emerging higher education practices: pedagogical, theoretical and methodological challenges
- Technology integration and disruptive innovations
- Imagining (im)possible futures for HE
The following information should be included in the abstract (max 600 words)
- Name, affiliation
- Theme, rationale
- Theoretical framework
- Methodology and data
- How you think your study will contribute to the symposium
We also encourage alternative formats for paper presentations and would like to open up for dialogic round tables where authors gather around a theme/issue. These kinds of sessions will run in parallel in the program and are organized by a team of participants that will send their abstracts as belonging to a dialogic round table session. The format for each abstract must follow the specifications above but need to be sent in one document with a short intro that provides a background about the theme.
Send your abstract to abstract.praxisIV@gu.se