European Studies deals with key European challenges and dilemmas: economic and political integration, environmental management and conflicts, the rights, obligations and access to a European citizenship. One term is dedicated to internship or elective courses. The programmes have a history of students pursuing successful internships at major EU-institutions, the United Nations, Foreign ministries and other public or private organizations and companies.
Reasons to choose European Studies
- Multi-disciplinarity is important! – as many as nine different subjects all collaborate within European Studies.
- Committed and accessible teachers and staff – we care about your future!
- You can affect your education by being part of the work with course development and quality assurance.
- Internships – there is a well-organised system for students to do internships as part of their education.
- Exchange studies – there are plenty of options if you wish to study abroad for part of your education.
- Committed students – be part of the student group Brännpunkt Europa!
- Former students are working all over Sweden, Europe, and the rest of the world.