Selection criteria for the Master's Programme in Language and Intercultural Communication
Selection is based upon your submitted short summary of the thesis on bachelor’s level.
We therefore ask you, in addition to documents related to the entry requirements, to submit a short summary of your bachelor’s thesis’. Please note that your summary forms a key part of your application to the programme.
If you are in your final year of bachelor studies and are still in the process of writing your thesis, your summary can focus on what you have written in your thesis so far and what you plan to write in your thesis. The summary should provide an overview of your bachelor’s thesis’ aims, structure and content.
Create a document (PDF or Word) with the following content:
- Your name and email address
- Your main field of studies. The programme has 9 main fields of studies: African languages, Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish. Fill in which one you have applied for in your application for the programme.
- A Summary that provides an overview of your bachelor’s thesis’ structure and content, in English, max 300 words.
Upload the document
- 1 February (if you apply in the first admissions round)
- 2 May (if you apply in the second admissions round).