Apply for MA Improvisation
This information concerns the Master Programme in Music, with specialization in Improvisation Performance – The Composing Musician, (NoCoM Joint Study Programme).
Your application process
The following applies to students starting autumn 2022.
- Apply for the programme through universityadmissions.se
Application period: 1 December 2021 – 17 January 2022.
Note: Make sure to select "Autumn 2022" for your application!
- Submit your portfolio through SlideRoom 1 Dec 2021 – 25 January 2022
- Complete your eligibility no later than 1 February 2022. More information on general requirements for master's level studies.
- Pay your application fee no later than 1 February 2022. If you are exempt from paying the application fee, you must prove your exemption status by the same date. More information on universityadmissions.se.
- Interview: Week 9, 2022
- Admission decision: 7 April 2022 through My pages on universityadmissions.se