Kim, Bella and Momo are struggling with a hard everyday life at school, where the boys rule with both threats and violence. But then the friends discover that they themselves can become boys, if only for a few hours at a time. What choices do they make then, and how do their lives change?
The event is a result of the course "Whole musical", which the musical theatre students take part of during year two of their education
- Director: Victoria Brattström
- Conductor and supervisor for the music students: Daniel Lindén
- Music: Safoura Safavi
- Script and song lyrics: Adam Gardelin
- Based on Jessica Schiefauer's book and created in collaboration with Staffan Berg
- Musical arrangements: Safoura Safavi, Nils-Petter Ankarblom and David Douhan
- Vocal arrangements: Nils-Petter Ankarblom
- With support from Svante Bergströms Teaterstiftelse and the Swedish Arts Council.
About events at the Academy of Music and Drama