Dates, Venue and Program
27 Sept - 8 Oct 2021; using Web, Zoom and NMRbox (details will be announced later)
1. Martin Billeter, (University of Gothenburg, Sweden), History of 2D‐NMR.
2. Irena Matečko-Burmann , (University of Gothenburg, Sweden), In cell NMR
3. Mei Hong, (MIT, USA), Protein Solid State NMR.
4. Robert Kontrat, (University of Vienna, Austria), NMR Probes for Disordered Proteins
5. Birthe B. Kragelund, University of Copenhagen, Disordered Protein Complexes
6. Riek Roland, (ETH Zürich, Switzerland) , Multi-state structure determination
7. Peter Guentert, Piotr Klukowski, (ETH Zürich, Switzerland), Machine learning approach to fully automated protein structure determination directly from NMR spectra.
Hands on sessions
1. Birthe B. Kragelund, Andreas Prestel, (University of Copenhagen, Denmark) Transcription factor: hub interactions – a case study
2. Xiaobo Qu, (Xiamen University, China) XCloud: AWeb-based Cloud Computing Platform for Artificial Intelligence NMR.
3. Peter Guentert, Piotr Klukowski, (ETH Zürich, Switzerland) , Machinelearning approach to fully automated protein structure determination directly from NMR spectra. (two parts)
4. Vladislav Orekhov, Panagiota Georgoulia (University of Gothenburg, Sweden), Dmitry Lesovoy (Russian Acad. Sci., Moscow). Less is more: Focused Spectroscopy (FOSY)
5. Krzysztof Kazimierczuk, (University of Warsaw, Poland), Vladislav Orekhov, (University of Gothenburg, Sweden), Daily NUS
6. Robert Kontrat, Clemens Kaufmann, (University of Vienna, Austria), Anna Zawadzka-Kazimierczuk, (University of Warsaw, Poland), CCR experiments and quantitative analysis.
PhD students and researchers with projects involving bio-molecular characterization by NMR
Vladislav Orekhov, Martin Billeter, Göran Karlsson; Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Swedish NMR Centre, University of Gothenburg, Sweden; Krzysztof Kazimierczuk, Centre of New Technologies, University of Warsaw, Poland
will be posted at https://nmr.gu.se/english/events
The course is free; send your contact info and a motivation to attend the course (max 1 page) to vladislav.orekhov [at] nmr.gu.se
Deadline – 20 August 2021; number of participants for the hands-on sessions is limited.