Our mission in AI Competence for Sweden
University of Gothenburg utilizes its wide competence and collaboration with all faculties to deliver courses, workshops and seminars in multiple domains. We provided competence development in the areas of:
- AI and journalism – to learn how to utilize AI responsibly in contemporary journalism,
- AI and law – to learn how to adopt AI to support our justice system,
- AI and school – to learn how to using AI in schools to support student’s learning processes,
- AI and medicine – to learn about the use of AI in pre-hospital care,
- AI and ethics – to learn about ethical AI,
- AI and natural language technology – to explore advances in natural language processing and AI, and
- AI and policy-making – to learn how to change policies to enable wider and more responsible use of AI in society at large.
The competence development activities result in development of new courses and improvement of our education programs – all to keep the initiative economically sustainable over longer period of time.
The AI Competence for Sweden at University of Gothenburg is coordinated by the IT Faculty