Doctoral StudentDepartment of
About Martina Wilson
- Ph.D. student (2019 – current) at the University of Gothenburg
- Licensed Psychologist (2018)
- Psychologist and associate researcher at the Sahlgrenska University Hospital (2017-2018)
- M.Sc. in Clinical Psychology (2017), educated at the University of Gothenburg and at the University of Newcastle, Australia
- Associate researcher at the University of Gothenburg (2015-2017)
- Member of the research group Addiction Psychology: Experimental and Clinical research (APEC) at the University of Gothenburg.
- Member of the interdisciplinary research Center for Education and Research on Addiction (CERA) at the University of Gothenburg.
- Member of the Health Psychology reseach group at the University of Gothenburg
I am a Ph.D. student in Psychology since 2019. The focus of my research and doctoral thesis is alcohol problem prevention; specifically through workplaces. I am particularly interested in whether the workplace may function a potential arena for preventing risky and harmful use of alcohol, and to what extent workplaces may affect employees' alcohol consumption. Since I started my PhD studies I have conducted three studies; one cross-sectional survey, one qualitative study and one mixed-method study.
If you would like to know more about my research, do not hesitate to contact me!
Effectiveness of Combining Organizational Alcohol Policy and Skills Training for Managers to Reduce Hazardous Alcohol Consumption in Swedish Workplaces: Study Protocol for a Cluster Randomized
Devy Lysandra Elling, Martina Wilson, Per Carlbring, Peter Wennberg, Kristina Sundqvist
JMIR research protocols - 2020-01-01