Study abroad - Logistics and Transport Management
If you are interested in going on an exchange term, here is some valuable information for you. Please read it carefully.
You can find all partner universities here:
Specifics for students at Logistics and Transport Management
You can choose to study abroad, preferably during Term 3. However, there is no formal hindrance for Term 2, but it is easier to study abroad during Term 3.
1) must be on a graduate level
2) cannot have the same/almost the same content as another course you have taken/will take within your programme
3) must cover the topics of business administration, finance, economics, economic history and/or economic geography
You must find an approved replacement course for the core course/s during your exchange, unless the course can be taken as a distance course. Replacement course/s must be equivalent to at least 5 ECTS/hp.
Exchange during Term 2
If you choose to study abroad during Term 2, you must find replacement courses for the core courses:
• City Logistics OR Commercial Shipping & Trade Law
• Retailing, Wholesaling and Logistic
• International Trade and Logistics
Exchange during Term 3
If you choose to study abroad during Term 3, you must find replacement courses for the core courses:
• Research Methods can be taken as a distance course
• Global Logistics Management
Year 1. Term 2, Spring
City Logistics 7.5 hp or Commercial Shipping & Trade Law
Retailing, Wholesaling and Logistics 7.5 hp
|Period 3 & 4||
International Trade and Logistics 7.5 hp CORE
Year 2. Term 3, Autumn
|Period 1 & 2||
Elective 15 hp
Global Logistics Management 7.5 hp CORE
Research Methods 7.5 hp
Read more about exchange studies on the International Office website.