A total of SEK 31,2 million from the Swedish Cancer Society
When the Swedish Cancer Society announced 2021 year's grants, seven researchers from Sahlgrenska Center for Cancer Research were among the recipients of project grants. One of them was included in the extra call for radiotherapy research.
This year a total of SEK 850 million was granted to Swedish cancer research by the Swedish Cancer Society. 29 researchers from University of Gothenburg are jointly receiving a total of SEK 129 million. SEK 31,2 million of these were awarded to seven researchers at Sahlgrenska Center for Cancer Research (SCCR).
The following researchers at SCCR received funding from the Swedish Cancer Society in the calls for 2021:
- Göran Stenman - SEK 6 000 000
- Jonas Nilsson - SEK 4 500 000
- Karin Sundfeldt - SEK 3 750 000
- Kristoffer Hellstrand - SEK 3 750 000
- Martin Johansson - SEK 3 000 000
- Peter Naredi - SEK 3 000 000
Project within radiotherapy
- Per Karlsson - SEK 7 200 000