Study abroad - Innovation and Industrial Management
If you are interested in going on an exchange term, here is some valuable information for you. Please read it carefully.
You can find all partner universities here:
Specifics for students at Innovation and Industrial Management
You can choose to study abroad preferably during Term 3. However, there is no formal hindrance for Term 2, but you cannot take any courses from a distance.
1) Must be on a graduate level
2) cannot have the same/almost the same content as another course you have taken/will take within your programme
3) must cover the topics of business administration, finance, economics, economic history and/or economic geography
If you cannot take the core course/s from a distance, you must find an approved replacement course. Replacement course/s must be equivalent to at least 5 ECTS/hp.
Exchange during Term 2
If you choose to study abroad during Term 2, you must find replacement courses for the core courses:
• Project Innovation and Industrial Management (cannot be taken as a distance course)
• Risk Management and Finance (cannot be taken as a distance course).
• Personal and Professional Development for Innovators (cannot be taken as a distance course).
Exchange during Term 3
If you choose to study abroad during Term 3, you must find replacement courses for the core courses:
• Innovations and Structural Transformations (might be given as a distance course if a replacement course is not found).
• Research Methods in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (can be taken as a distance course).
Year 1. Term 2, Spring
|Period 1 & 2||Project Innovation and Industrial Management
7.5 hp (not distance)
|Risk Management and Finance
7.5 hp (not distance)
|Period 3 & 4||
Personal and Professional Development for Innovators
Elective 7.5 hp
Year 2. Term 3, Autumn
|Period 1 & 2||Elective 15 hp|
|Period 3 & 4||Innovations and Structural Transformations
7.5 hp (distance might be possible)
|Research Methods in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
7.5 hp (distance possible)
Students from the Msc in Innovation and Industrial Management have the opportunity to take part in a Double degree program at LUISS Guido Carli University, Rome, Italy. A Double Degree Program means that one year of your two-year master degree will be spent at the partner university and you will be awarded degrees from both universities. For more information please visit the International Office.