Communications OfficerDepartment of Marine
About Annika Wall
Annika Wall is communications manager and managing web editor at the Department of Marine Sciences.
Annika Wall has over 20 years of experience in communications at the University of Gothenburg, including positions such as coordinating research communications officer at the Communication Unit, GU's communications representative in the European University network Aurora, press officer at the ULF-avtal – a national pilot project commissioned by the Swedish government, and editor of the TV programme Vetenskapslandet. She has also been a teacher in writing classes for researchers, dramaturgy, and Wikipedia.
Annika Wall also works as a literary critic, author, and convenor of Swedish PEN's Gothenburg unit. She is currently starting a book project about the Swedish deep sea Albatross Expedition.
Annika Wall has a Bachelor in Journalism, and a Master of Fine Arts in Literary Translation.
Languages: Swedish and English.
- Written information in English and Swedish
- Translation between English and Swedish
- Literary writing
- Research communication
- Popular science communication
- Digital communication
- Crisis communication
- Strategic communication
- Internal communication
- Master of Fine Arts in Literary Translation, Valand Academy, University of Gothenburg
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, JMG, University of Gothenburg
- Accredited Communications Manager, Resumé akademi
- Copywriting 2, Berghs School of Communications
- Project Management, University of Gothenburg
- Swedish, University of Gothenburg
- English, Örebro University
- Literary Studies, Örebro University