Communications OfficerDepartment of Marine
About Annika Wall
Annika Wall works as a communications officer and web editor at the Department of Marine Sciences, and communications officer at the Centre for Sea and Society.
Annika Wall has over 20 years of experience in popular science communication at the University of Gothenburg, including positions such as research communicator at the Communication Unit, and editor of the TV programme Vetenskapslandet.
Annika Wall also works as a literary critic and author, and is currently writing the novel Mammor är också människor, the sequel to Jag borde sagt det först (Wahlström & Widstrand).
Annika Wall has a Bachelor in Journalism, and a Master of Fine Arts in Literary Translation.
Languages: Swedish and English.
- Written information in English and Swedish
- Translation between English and Swedish
- Literary writing
- Research communication
- Popular science communication
- Digital communication
- Crisis communication
- Strategic communication
- Internal communication
- Master of Fine Arts in Literary Translation, Valand Academy, University of Gothenburg
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, JMG, University of Gothenburg
- Copywriting 2, Berghs School of Communications
- Project Management, University of Gothenburg
- Swedish, University of Gothenburg
- English, Örebro University
- Literary Studies, Örebro University