DoktorandSektion 3 -
Om Adam Alvenfors
- Bachelor of Science in Social Psychology at University of Skövde (2010)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Lund University (2010)
- Degree of Master of Science in Dental Surgery at University of Gothenburg (2020)
- Degree of Master of Dental Sciences (120 credits) with a major in Odontology at University of Gothenburg (2020)
- Doctoral Student at the Department of Cariology since the summer of 2022.
My research and teaching as a Doctoral Student cover mechanisms of behavioural change for caries prevention, focusing on the patient-caregiver relationship and motivational processes. I study how these processes work and how they can be developed into practical and acceptable caries interventions.
"Difficult" dental patients: a grounded theory study of dental staff's
Dental staffs’ experiences of “difficult”