Digital Movie Making I
The course deals with movie making in general and digital movie making specifically; from script to final distribution, from simple movies edited in your kitchen to the biggest professional productions. By the end of the course you should be able to contribute on a professional level in small-scale international movie productions. The course has face-to-face meetings but you can also choose to attend the course and its activities online.
You will learn to:
- analyze the narrative structure of a movie script, discuss and argue about e.g. the conflict and the characters
- suggest appropriate and creative use of digital production method in relation to the story being told
- plan, set-up and shot a simple live action scenes with digital cameras
- do basic editing of a short movie, compiling images and sound into a narrative sequence
- create 3d graphics, achieving the visual style appropriate for the specific story and production design