Upon submission, indicate the preferred type of presentation; Oral, poster or no preference.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The title must not exceed 150 characters (spaces included).
- The text (body) of the abstract must not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts must include the following sections: Background, Methods, Results and Discussion/Conclusions.
- Tables and graphics are not allowed/supported.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the abstract is grammatically correct.
- Please follow the instructions on each web page of the abstract submission form carefully.
- The Scientific Program Committee will make the final decision regarding type of presentation for accepted abstracts. All the abstracts will be reviewed and those with particularly interesting results will be invited to have an oral presentation or will be presented as posters during the congress.
Upon submission, please indicate one of the following topics and subtopics that best describes the content of your abstract.