Who could receive the Scholarship?
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student should:
- be a citizen of Ukraine, Russia or Belarus
- study at least half time at the University of Gothenburg during Spring semester 2022.
- be in a difficult economic situation directly caused by the war in Ukraine
- not receive other support for living expenses
- as postgraduate student, not be employed at the University of Gothenburg or by an external party.
- not have a permanent residence permit (PUT) in Sweden.
The Financial Aid Scholarship due to the war in Ukraine was funded by the Adlerbertska Student Housing Foundation and Adlerbertska Pupil Housing Foundation means for students at the University of Gothenburg. Read more about the benefactor Axel Adler here.