Who can receive the Scholarship?
To be eligible for the scholarship, you should:
- be a citizen of Ukraine, Russia or Belarus
- study at least half time at the University of Gothenburg during Spring semester 2022.
- be in a difficult economic situation directly caused by the war in Ukraine
- not receive other support for living expenses
- as postgraduate student, not be employed at the University of Gothenburg or by an external party.
- not have a permanent residence permit (PUT) in Sweden.
How do I apply?
You apply in the university’s scholarship application system. Apply here!
If you have problems with log in, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
Announcement of the result
All applicants will be informed of the result via e-mail by 20 of May 2022.
When will the money be on my account?
The scholarship payments are planned to be made in the beginning of June.
The Financial Aid Scholarship due to the war in Ukraine is funded by the Adlerbertska Student Housing Foundation and Adlerbertska Pupil Housing Foundation means for students at the University of Gothenburg. Read more about the benefactor Axel Adler here.