In order to be accepted for the Master's Programme in Public Health Science, students must meet the basic entrance requirements, hold a Bachelor's degree or a professional degree worth 180 credits in a health science, social science, science, economics, arts or engineering field of education, and English B/English 6 at upper secondary level or the equivalent level of an internationally recognized test, for example TOEFL, IELTS.
More information about English language requirements
Admissions are made every autumn. You need to submit a number of documents in your application.
Submit these documents:
- A complete CV template (use our CV template)
- A verification of your Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Documentation of your English proficiency, such as Engelska B/Engelska 6, TOEFL-, IELTS- or TWE-test
The motivational letter in the CV template should embrace the following:
- a short description of earlier education
- a short description of earlier work experience and possible practical experience of global health and research experience
- motivation to apply for this programme and professional plans for the future
Use our CV template in your application.
The motivational letter should be written in English, 200-250 words. Only applications using this template will be considered.
Applications will be ranked by the Institute of Medicine based on students' degrees earned, work experience and motivation for applying to the program. Only complete applications using our CV template will be considered.
Apply at universityadmissions.se
Apply for the Master's programme in Public Health at antagning.se
- 15 April for applicants with a Swedish degree
- 15 January for applicants with an international degree
Submit your verification of Bachelor's degree, documentation of your English proficiency and CV template in your application at universityadmissions.se
More information about the documents you need to submit here
Swedish and foreign students who are citizens of an EU country are not charged tuition fees. Students from countries outside the EU pay a fee of SEK 134,700 per academic year.
Students from partner universities, where formal agreements have been signed, are exempted from course fees. Students from countries outside the EU will be able to apply for a grant, in competition with other applicants.
More information about tuition fees