Update 7 February - Gradual return to campus
Last week, the good news came from the Public Health Agency of Sweden that most restrictions related to COVID-19 will end on 9 February. For the School of Business, Economics and Law, this means that we can resume the return to campus-based activities that began in the autumn but then had to be paused. It is longed for to be able to meet again at the School of Business, Economics and Law for lectures, seminars and social activities.
This is how we will do the return to campus:
- The return to campus-based teaching will take place gradually during February and March.
- The main principle is that schedules for ongoing courses continue to apply. See Canvas for information about your particular course!
- For future courses during the spring semester, the norm is for teaching to take place on campus. There may be digital elements, if it benefits pedagogy. See Canvas for information about your particular course!
- Examination of ongoing courses takes place according to the schedule.
- Around the turn of the month March / April, the gradual return will be completed and activities will be conducted as usual on campus again.
The pandemic is not over, so please remember:
See news at the Student Portal