This applies from 9 February
Most pandemic restrictions will be lifted from Wednesday, February 9th. For the University of Gothenburg, this means that the gradual return to campus-based education can start again.
Gradual return to campus-based education
- Starting on 9 February, the educational activities will gradually return to being conducted on campus in accordance with previously established course and educational plans.
- Until 31 March, temporary deviations from ordinary course and educational plans are permitted with reference to previously laid course planning, if these deviations are justified and documented.
- From 1 April, the university will return to ordinary regulations regarding course and educational plans. If temporary deviations from the ordinary course syllabus are required due to previously laid course planning, specially motivated decisions must be made and documented.
- You as a student will receive information from your educational institution.
Gradual return for employees
- The Government's stricter instructions on working from home for government employees who have the opportunity, are fixed with an end date of 14 February. This means that the gradual return for employees will resume on 15 February.
- The return must take place in an orderly manner in accordance with the needs of each work place and be completed no later than 31 March.
- The manager is responsible for planning for the return and for updating risk assessments.