Your future is just around the corner, so close but so far away.
To ease the process of deciding and applying to a first-class business school, we offer an hour of inspiration and information on what it is like to study at the School of Business, Economics and Law. Ask your questions and listen to our Study Counselling and students talk about:
- Application process and documents
- Tuition and Scholarships
- Programme information
- Study in Sweden
- Future opportunities after graduation
The webinar suits you who are interested in doing a master's degree in Sweden and/or planning to apply in the first admission round (deadline January 17) or in the near future.
On December 9 from 15:00-16:00 +1 GMT (Central European Time)
The School of Business, Economics and Law and the University of Gothenburg offer nine different Master's Programmes taught in English.
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance
- MSc International Business and Trade
- MSc Innovation and Industrial Management
- MSc Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship
- MSc Logistics and Transport Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing and Consumption
The School is accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, the three most prestigious international accreditations for business schools.