The postdoctoral fellow will study the chromosome dynamics in mammalian meiosis using the combination of cell biological and biochemical approaches using mouse as a model system. Analysis will include CRISPR/Cas9, Cre-loxP, Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation, RNAseq and biochemistry.
Dnr / Reference
The scholarship covers a period of 12 months with possibility of prolongation up to a maximum of 24 months in total.
Preliminary start date: 2021-06-01
Hiroki Shibuya, email: email@example.com
- To be eligible for a post-doc scholarship at the Department of Chemistry and Department the recipient must hold a PhD degree within a relevant field. The applicant must not have been employed at University of Gothenburg in the past two years.
- Please specify experiences, knowledge or interests necessary for taking part as a postdoc in this project. Remember that a scholarship is not an employment and the qualifications necessary might differ from what you could ask for from an employee.
Written application, including reference number, is to be sent via e-mail to the supervisor and must include the following:
- Personal letter stating the reasons why the study suits the applicant (maximum one page)
- List of publications
- References (2)
Application deadline: 2021-04-08
Information regarding scholarships
- Scholarships do not give rise to sickness benefits, compensation from the Social Insurance Office Agency or retirement pension.
- The scholarship sum is paid out at two occasions.
- Scholarships are tax-exempt.
- A scholarship holder cannot be employed after the scholarship period due to tax reason.